May 21, 2004

Yak

Hear it in the Yak's words.....


"My name is Yak. I live in places where the climate is cold and dry. My horns are long.
My Taxonomy goes this way.
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Artiodactyla
Family: Bovidae
Subfamily: Bovinae
Genus: Bos
See some details on me here http://www.ultimateungulate.com/Artiodactyla/Bos_grunniens.html

My milk is pink. Two humanbeings were discussing about this
here



For your reference I have also attached a Photo below "
- Yours lovingly
Bos Grunniens (Yak)







PS : Yak milk is not naturally pink. Pink milk has blood in it. Pink milk is caused by poor milking techniques, such as roughness, or by udder infections, such as mastitis. I imagine yaks are not the easiest beasts to milk, which may result in more pink milk from yaks than from other species. ------------------- Cris Waller criswaller@cox.net








"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools. "

No comments: